Below is a list of businesses that AAUW WSM is teaming up with to support our programs and local scholarships. Please contact the businesses directly for more information and details.
Each time a branch member, family member, or friend shops at Shady Lane Greenhouse and purchases regular priced items, Shady Lane will record the total amount. At the end of every quarter, Shady Lane will ‘give back’ 25% of all registered purchases. All monies will go towards Shares, the AAUW WSM scholarships fund.
• The 25% Give-Back Program applies to all regular priced spring purchases, Easter Flowers, Mother’s Day gifts, perennials, shrubs, trees, annual flowers, planters, and hanging baskets.
• Upon check out, inform the sales staff that your purchase is for the AAUW WSM’s joint
venture with Shady Lane Greenhouse for Shares Scholarships.
• Please contact Heidi Hornung at the Greenhouse for any special order needs. Heidi can be reached at 262-251-1660.
Travel More! LLC
AAUW member and travel agency owner, Dianne Moore, is supporting our mission by making a donation to our branch for specific travel booked through her agency. Donations will support local scholarships or national AAUW programs.
• For every river cruise cabin booked , the branch would receive a $100 donation.
• For every ocean cruise cabin, balcony or higher category, the branch would receive a $100 donation.
• For every air inclusive hotel package to an all-inclusive resort, the branch would receive a $50 donation.
Dianne Moore, CTC